Friday, October 17, 2008

Day trip to Langley with Jeanne







This week, Jeanne and I took a photo day trip over the border to Fort Langley, BC. On the drive up I told her that I am particularly attracted to the color red. When I looked at my photos from the trip, nearly every photo had a red element in it. This was completely unconscious but a fun surprise. It was also a delight to see Jeanne's photos since we walked down the same streets and caught entirely different perspectives. It is nice to have a photo buddy to share our learning process and the joy of observing the world through the lens of our lives and our cameras.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I was struck by the lines and shapes in each of these photos as well as the rich colors.

You've given us just the right viewpoint to notice them.