Monday, November 19, 2012

Using a prime lens was tricky as I'm sure you all discovered.  I used my 50mm and tried to get pix of my daughter's dog chasing balls at the dogpark.  My main goal was to not crop the photos in editing.  Eeek - I am the cropping queen.  I was very happy to discover that I can move so much better now after months of working out and physical therapy.  The hardest part was getting all of the dog (tail, ears, etc.) in the frame.  But those pics you will see in class.  this one is when I was thinking I might use a wide angle lens.  Had to share as she is my 'baby' even though she looks a little green.  See you in class. 

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

great great great to hear you are doing much better. what a wonderful relief that must be for you!
I really like the upclose look to this pic ... just one eye has so much expression and thought and a story begings ... good color ...

CaitlinAnn said...

I really love the emotions you capture and this is another fantastic image! The warmth of the coloring on the pups face really compliments his eyes and the angle of the shot helps lead you to those eyes which is a fantastic subject!

So so SO glad you are doing well!

Marilyn said...

Ditto, Ditto! Love the soulful eye of the dog.

It is wonderful that you're feeling better. What a gift!