Friday, April 17, 2009

WHAT FUN!

Today I had the opportunity to photograph a professional photographer! What a fun experience. I volunteer once a week at a non profit organization named "BRIGADOON" They train service dogs for handicap impaired persons. Once a year Sharon Eide and Elizabeth Flynn of S & E Photo come to take pictures and I was invited to bring my Cocker Spaniel "Ruby" to be photographed. Sharon invited me to get out my camera and I didn't hesitate. I requested permission to take pictures of her taking pictures and she kindly gave permission. We were outside and it was mostly cloudy with occasional threat of rain. Each dog trainer had to work with their dog and stay close so it was hard to get a posed shot so these are very spontaneous and natural poses. What a fun and special day. Afterward we all went to lunch for a wonderful visit. Take a look at Sharon on the web at http://www.sandephoto.com/

No comments: